- Can provide essential hormonal support
- Made from natural Wild Yam - to reduce cramps and muscular pain related to premenstrual syndrome
- Helps with mood swings
- Suitable for most skin types
- Vegan friendly
- Contains vegetable glycerin from Rapeseed oil
- With natural fragrances, natural colouring and natural flavouring
- Palm Oil-free
- Apply larger doses of 2 to 5 millilitres twice daily for the initial three months to detox the xenoestrogens.
- Reduce dosage after three months as per symptoms and for maintenance
- During maintenance ensure a 7 day break period after your menstrual cycle
- Best applied to thinning skin areas and pulse points where it is easily absorbed
- Liposomal delivery can be used on face, and anywhere on your body
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- When you begin natural progesterone therapy please be aware that it can cause a very necessary detox process in your body.
- When first going onto progesterone therapy, you may go through this detox for the first month or two; this is normal and necessary as you need to get the xenoestrogens out of your body.
- If you experience any oestrogen dominant symptoms, such as bloating, weight gain, depression, tiredness etc, then it may help to double your daily dose for a week. This will release the oestrogens faster and you will experience hormonal balance much sooner.
- In all cases, balance does return within a 3-month period. When you achieve that, you will feel the health and vitality you had before puberty!
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA with local and and imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.