Key nutrients in sunflower seed butter:
- Vitamin E for healthy skin
- Magnesium for natural stress relief
- Selenium, which combats cell damage
- Calcium, magnesium & copper, which build bones
Recipe for Sunflower Butter Cookies:
- 1 cup Kitchen Garden Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Sea salt for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the sunflower butter, sugar & egg together in a medium bowl. Stir the mixture for about 30 seconds until it thickens.
- Roll table-spoonfuls of the batter into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheets & flatten them gently with a fork. Top each cookie with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake the cookies until they puff up slightly (about 10 minutes).
- Cool on a wire rack & enjoy while warm.
Dry roasted certified organic sunflower seeds
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.