Key nutrients in sunflower seed butter:
- Vitamin E for healthy skin
- Magnesium for natural stress relief
- Selenium, which combats cell damage
- Calcium, magnesium & copper, which build bones
Recipe for Sunflower Butter Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the sunflower butter, Sugar & egg together in a medium bowl. Stir the mixture for about 30 seconds until it thickens.
- Roll table-spoonfuls of the batter into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheets & flatten them gently with a fork. Top each cookie with a pinch of sea Salt.
- Bake the cookies until they puff up slightly (about 10 minutes).
- Cool on a wire rack & enjoy while warm.
Dry roasted certified organic Sunflower Seeds
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product08/09/2020, By gillianSurprisingly yummy!01/08/2020, By GreenieGood14/06/2020, By DirkThis was a really interesting product. Interesting taste, great to add on bread or mix with other (nut) butters06/05/2020, By LisaSpread this on so thick03/05/2020, By BenCreative and delicious sunflower butter03/05/2020, By LuUnique and tasty30/08/2019, By RindaLove it!17/08/2019, By KateDark nutty taste06/11/2018, By JoetteThis is so yummy - a great alternative to peanut butter. I think it actually tastes better!31/03/2018, By RiaReally tasty and full of flavour31/12/2017, By DemiAbsolutely delicious and packed with the good stuff.06/08/2017, By Vegan shmeganAs good if not better than almond butter! I use this on smoothie bowls and to dip carrots. So delicious!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.