- Natural sweetener made from powdered honey
- Alternative to refined sugars & artificial sweeteners
- Add to tea or coffee or use in baking
- Sprinkle over cereals, ice cream & seeds or nuts before roasting
- Contains GMO-free Maltodextrin derived from vegetable sources
- Naturally gluten free
- Palm-oil free
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Halaal
- Follows biodynamic farming practices
- Long-shelf life (up to 2 years from production)
- Resealable bag
- Made in South Africa from local Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians: contains products of the hive
- Stir into hot drinks.
- Use in baking as a Sugar substitute.
- Sprinkle over cereals, ice cream & seeds or nuts before roasting.
- Keep in cool, dry storage conditions in a sealed container.
Did you know? In its powder form, Honey powder is off-white, sometimes pure white colour.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- This product contains Maltodextrin, a refined carbohydrate, with a very high glycaemic index (85-105) where glucose is 100. It is made from vegetable sources such as maize, potato and wheat. We won’t list any products containing Maltodextrin which we know or suspect to be made from GMO corn and this product is GMO free. Some may wish to avoid Maltodextrin in foods.
- Clear pouch with zipper.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.