- Premium quality hot chocolate
- 70% cacao beans with cocoa powder
- Made with certified organic, sun-dried, ethically sourced Tanzanian cacao beans
- These cacao beans have nutty caramel notes with hints of sun-dried black cherry
- Made using an honest & ethical “bean-to-bar” process
- Use to bake chocolatey treats, make a decadent chocolate sauce
- Makes for a wonderful cold chocolate drink
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- No dairy or eggs
- No cane sugar
- Palm oil-free
- Vegan friendly
- Non GMO
- Handcrafted in Cape Town
- Certified Organic - USDA
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Place 4 teaspoons of hot chocolate mix into a small cup and mix in about 4 teaspoons of very hot water to form a paste. Once a thick paste is achieved then add the desired amount of hot/cold water/milk and stir enthusiastically.
- Store in a cool place.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- 70% Chocolate; Cacao Powder.
- Made in a factory that uses peanuts and tree nuts.
- Held within a recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.