- 70% dark premium chocolate slab
- Made using an ethical bean-to-bar process
- Made with certified organic & ethically sourced Tanzanian cacao
- With buchu & pineapple
- Handcrafted in Cape Town
- Sweetened with coconut blossom sugar (no cane sugar)
- No artificial additives, colours, flavours or preservatives
- Part of the Artist Range
- Limited edition wrapper by Cape Town artist Kirsten Sims
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Every step of the Honest chocolate-making process is ethical and sustainable. This is a South African brand with a truly “faithful” ethos, and one that we’re proud to make available to our shoppers. Honest chocolates are a decadent treat made with healthier ingredients and less processing than ordinary chocolate brands. They’re also a wonderful vegan-friendly treat.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 60g slab
- Organic Cacao Beans*, Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar, Dried Pineapple, Organically Grown Buchu
- *USDA certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/12/2020, By LuckyGood one30/10/2020, By MichaeljohnYUM!27/10/2020, By AliyahDelicious chocolate!21/10/2020, By ToriTasty but not my favourite from Honest. Depends on your preference but the buchu is the hero in this one so if you like buchu it is the way to go.20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.