- Comes in a dry powder formation
- Himalayan mud contains minerals that remove excess oils from the skin for a pore deep cleanse, firming skin and improving texture, giving skin a beautiful glow
- Cacao, particularly organic cacao, are high in antioxidants, help to heal wounds and lighten the appearance of scars, while repairing and rejuvenating skin
- Also known as vitamin B3 niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Licorice Root has a good reputation as being helpful for sensitive skin. It helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
- Mixing the mud mask with yoghurt and honey or green tea adds further benefits from those ingredients
Did you know? The biological name theobroma cacao is derived from the Incas name for cacao, which is drink (broma) of the gods (theo).
- To use, mix a spoonful of mask powder with either water, green tea, or a combination of Greek yoghurt, honey and water
- Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area, and leave to dry
- Once dry, rinse thoroughly
- Organic Cacao Powder, Himalayan Clay Powder, Niacinamide (vit b3), Licorice Root Extract, Allantoin.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product02/02/2020, By OrganicAt it's best16/09/2019, By AGThis powder has bits of unground cacao interspersed in it that are really hard and sharp, and rather harsh on your skin, especially when you try to rinse it off. Can't use more than once a week on face, but makes for a nice body scrub on rough, dry areas. It would be much preferred if it was ground very finely.
What I do like about this product is it has great ingredients and you mix it yourself so you always have a fresh mask to use - although it is a tad messy to do. Adding the powder to your chosen base as opposed to the other way round makes it easier to mix. Can't leave it on to dry completely as it becomes difficult to rinse off. Like most masks, does absorb oil and leaves skin soft, but not sure if I would repurchase.23/08/2019, By RachelMy skin has become smoother with consistent use of the product. It has become a favourite.05/08/2019, By IlzéOH MY GOODNESS!!! I couldn't wait to have some LIndt chocolate after using this mask. Mixed mine with some double cream yogurt and was rewarded with baby soft skin.12/02/2019, By DeeLeaves your skin feeling soft and clean07/02/2018, By RobynSo soft and delicious! My skin feels like a baby <3 So nice to have a mask that feels like it truly cleanses your skin.06/03/2017, By AnnekeIf, like me, you practically burn incense at the altar of chocolate, be advised that this smells so seductively chocolaty that you will be tempted to lick it off. However, if you persevere and let it work its magic, you will be rewarded with wonderfully smooth and soft skin. Well worth it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.