- Classic glass jars with smooth, sloping lines
- Environmentally friendly alternative to plastic containers
- Extra-small (50 ml) doubles as a shot glass
- Large (370 ml) doubles as a glass tumbler
- Jumbo (850 ml) doubles as a salad bowl
- Keeps foods fresher for longer
- Neither absorbs nor emparts flavours
- Airtight rubber seal
- Endlessly reusable
- 100% Recyclable
- Easy to clean
- Fridge safe
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Not suitable for freezer storage.
- Available In: Extra-Small (50 ml), Small (140 ml), Medium (200 ml), Large (370 ml), Extra-Large (580 ml), and Jumbo (850 ml)
Dimensions: (Height) x (Diameter)
- Extra-Small: 4,5 cm x 7 cm
- Small: 8 cm x 7 cm
- Medium: 6,5 cm x 9 cm
- Large: 7,5 cm x 11 cm
- Extra-Large: 11,5 cm x 11 cm
- Jumbo: 15,5 cm x 11 cm
- Extra-Small: 60 mm
- Small: 60 mm
- Medium: 80 mm
- Large: 100 mm
- Extra-Large: 100 mm
- Jumbo: 100 mm
- Glass, with Rubber Seal.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product17/01/2020, By SupportStrong09/09/2019, By VanessaPros:
- Clips are easy to operate and create a tight seal
- Glass is thick, so hopefully won't crack easily
- The rubber seal is too big. I bought two of the 370ml jars and the seals on both jars fall off when you lift the lid from the jar. It makes it tricky to get the lid back onto the jar because you need all fingers on both hands to hold the seal in place.05/08/2019, By ElizabethI bought these to make overnight oats with kefir, since there is no metal or plastic that can get into contact and react with the kefir. I decant my smoothies into them too. They are sturdy and seal well, so I can put the Weck jar in my lunch bag and I haven't had a leak in the two weeks I have been using them.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.