- 2-pack of easy to use Sprouting Lids
- Made with food-grade & BPA-free Polypropylene
- Features sprout & microgreen seeds of Masoor Dal Lentils, Mung Beans, Wheat Berries & White Chickpeas
- Can be used for sprouting seeds
- Allows you to grow your own salad vegetables in your own space
- Reusable for a long time
- Compostable & biodegradable
- 100% locally sourced
- Use with the Living Seeds Sprouting System.
- Wash your Sprouting Lids and your upcycled 750ml jars thoroughly in warm soapy water. Add 2-3 Tbsp of seed to your jar/jars. Add water to cover the seeds and soak for 6-12 hours. Drain. Rinse and drain well, until the water remains clear, twice a day.
- The Sprouting Lids are designed to drain best at an angle. Once drained, place the jar on its side, using the 'feet' on the lid to keep the jar from rolling. Lying the jar on its side allows for good airflow in the jar and gives the seed space to grow.
- Ready to eat in 3-5 days. Once your sprouts are at the stage that you pefer, store them in the sprouting jar with the Sprouting Lid for up to a week. Just give them a quick rinse before use.
- Keep clean in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 30g
- 2 x BPA free Polypropylene Sprouting Lids.
- BPA free PP Sprouting Lids, FSC carboard with vegetable based ink, LDPE clear pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 100% of locally sourced materials
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.