- Wonderful fresh, subtle summer fragrance
- Can replace your regular fabric softener.
- Safe for babies clothes too.
- Disinfects fabrics with every use
- Mitefree coats the fibres of your laundry with allergen neutralising substances, aimed at eliminating allergens
- Can be used in automatic or twin tub washing machines, or with hand washing.
- Packaging is made with recycled and recyclable plastic.
What are these allergens and why do they effect my family?
- Your clothes and bedding are made of fibres which trap potential allergens such as dust mite droppings, pollen, pet dander (scales from your pet’s skin and hair) and pet hair itself, which is usually coated in pet saliva which contains allergens.
- Your clothes and bed linen also collect dead skin cells from body. These skin cells are what dust mites feed on.
- The allergens in your bedding and clothes can provoke your immune system to react in such a way as to cause skin irritation, a runny nose, pink itchy eyes, difficulty sleeping and other annoying symptoms.
- Automatic- Use 1 capful per 5kg of washing in the last rinse cycle.
- Twin Tub- Mix 1 capful per 5kg of washing with water and add to the final rinse cycle.
- Hand Wash- Add 1/2 a capful into the final rinse water, agitate and add to your washing.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product18/01/2021, By NoeleneGreat product, use it on all my linen and towels which come out nice and soft.13/12/2020, By ShahI personally have been using this product for over a year now and I do think it makes a difference to my laundry esp because I live right opposite the beach and things begin to mold and smell often...but this product really keeps it at bay... It is expensive but I purchased it on sale :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.