160g of Premium golden honey sourced from bee farmers in the Western Cape, carefully infused with certified organic turmeric
- Deliciously sweet, premium quality honey
- Infused with certified organic, decadent turmeric
- Hi honey does not contain any added sugar or preservatives.
- Can be included as an ingredient in cooking and baking, or added as a topping on yoghurt/deserts or enjoyed on toast etc
Turmeric is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, haemorrhage, toothache and may more ailments.
Healing benefits of raw honey:
- Antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal properties
- A potent antioxidant
- A great natural source of energy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Soothes sore throats & inflammation
- Local raw honey helps to combat seasonal allergies
- May help to stabilise blood pressure and balance blood sugar levels
Many people also enjoy adding Hi honey infusions to warm beverages such as tea or coffee or hot chocolate. Give your coffee a kick with a Hi honey infusion or a spoon for added depth and flavour to your cup of Rooibos tea. Can be included as an ingredient in cooking and baking, or added as a topping on yoghurt/deserts or enjoyed on toast etc
Pure local honey infused with certified organic turmeric
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/03/2018, By Healthy Girllove
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.