- Natural & organic face serum
- Reverses signs of environmental damage
- Boosts skin’s natural radiance
- May help to increase cellular regeneration
- L-Ascorbic & MAP* are natural derivatives of vitamin C
- Vitamin C supports skin from free-radical damage
- Supports collagen production
- Indian fig soothes & smooths the skin
- Hyaluronic acid has anti-aging properties & deeply hydrates the skin
- Green tea extract protects the skin from environmental stressors
- Naturally fragranced with bergamot & grapefruit essential oils
- Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores
- Grey water safe
- Free from fillers & parabens
- Made from 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Women-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- *MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) is a highly stable form of Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Ascorbic acid has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals including UV exposure.
- Hyaluronic Acid minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promotes Collagen production.
- Jojoba Oil balances & hydrates the skin.
- This rejuvenating facial serum is light and easily absorbed by the skin.
- It can be worn under makeup or applied at night to plump and re-hydrate the complexion.
- Apply to clean dry face and neck mornings and evenings for best results.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hey Gorgeous uses only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients in their advanced formulations which result in proven results to target specific skincare goals.
- Size: 30ml, pump.
- Distilled Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Jojoba Esters, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, L-Ascorbic Acid, Map Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Bergamot And Grapefruit essential Oil.
- PET recycled bottle and pump, packaging printed with environmentally friendly ink. Return packaging to Hey Gorgeous and for each jar & bottle returned, they will donate R1 to CleanC, an amazing non-profit organisation, who use these donations towards environment, educational & employment initiatives.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.