- 100% Organic hair colour & care
- Made from high-quality, organic dyeing herbs
- Contains only the finest part of the henna plant & other ayurvedic plants
- Ready-to-use: already mixed & balanced
- Copper colour that adapts to your natural hair to give an intense result
- Enhances colour, nourishes & restores your hair fiber & scalp
- Easy to apply: fine powder is easy to mix, spread & washout
- No added chemicals
- Not tested on animals
- B Corp certified
- Certified organic by ECOCERT & USDA
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Application Time: 60 - 90 Minutes
- Pour the powder into a ceramic, wood or glass (not metal) bowl.
- Add lukewarm water and mix with the help of a whisk or fork.
- To preserve the beneficial properties of plants and their dyeing abilities, it is preferable not to use boiling water.
- The mixture is ready when a smooth and creamy paste is obtained.
- Apply on clean, towel-dried hair. Distribute all the product on the hair starting from the roots. You can apply the product with a hairbrush or with hands.
- Massage for better distribution of the product.
- Once the roots are done, apply on the rest of your hair and massage each section.
- To maintain a constant temperature during setting, it is recommended to wrap your hair in a type of film or to use a cap/hat.
- At the end of the processing time, rinse thoroughly until all color residues have been removed from the scalp and hair. Do not wash with shampoo but only use conditioners without silicones.
- Wait 48 hours before your first shampoo.
- For best results, please follow the Herbatint Colour Guide.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 2 x 50 ml Sachets.
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna/ Henné) Leaf Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder*.
- * Ingredients from organic farming
- Made from 100% recyclable uncoated paper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/05/2021, By SarahThis is the best natural henna I have ever used. The powder is really fine which makes it easy to mix and easy to wash out your hair without little bits getting suck everywhere like other hennas. You also don’t need to premix it and can apply it immediately which makes it much quicker. I was really impressed and even though it was more than double the price of normal henna, I will definitely buy it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.