- 60 Vitamin D3 capsules
- Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of vitamin D
- Each tablet provides 1000IU of vitamin D3
- Supports immunity, bone strength & skin health
- May help to boost the mood & preventing “winter blues”
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, sugar-free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Take 1 capsule daily at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the Ingredients.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation (safety in pregnancy has not been established).
- Some medical conditions may interact with the product. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions; especially if any of the following apply to you: a) if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding b) if you are taking any prescription or non prescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement c) if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances d) if you have, liver problems, or metabolism problems.
- This product has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) for its quality, safety or intended use. This information is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Nor does it take the place of professional medical advice. If professional assistance is needed, a qualified physician or licensed health care practitioner should be consulted.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 60 Capsules (two months supply).
- Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin D3 1000 iu (Cholecalciferol): 25 mcg
- Recyclable plastic container with paper insert. Packaging made of approx 85% recycled materials).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from Local & Imported Ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.