Maca is known as a superfood, which means it is jam-packed with the essential nutrients that your body needs. If taken daily, it helps with a range of health issues from PMS to infertility and even boosts your immune system and increases energy levels. Here are some of the other amazing benefits of this magical root:
- Increases stamina
- Helps with fatigue
- Reduces hormonal imbalances
- Works on your circulation
- Enhances memory
- A natural aphrodisiac, known to improve sex drive
- Kosher and certified organic
- Capsules contain no fillers, preservatives or colourants
- Bottle contains 60 capsules
- Made in South Africa
Did You Know? Maca is a Peruvian plant which is a source of antioxidants and may assist in hormonal imbalance, sexual health, athletic performance, and emotional well-being.
- Take one (1) to six (6) capsules daily with water on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after a meal, or as directed by your health care provider.
- Dose can be divided during the day, preferably in the mornings and mid-day.
Warnings & Precautions:
Take special care with Sfera Yellow Maca:
- if you have high blood pressure
- if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinners
- if you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression.
- if you are a woman with hormone sensitive conditions you should avoid Sfera Yellow Maca. Some of these conditions include breast, uterine and ovarian cancers, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.
- Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Yellow Maca.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule, microcrystalline Cellulose, and natural flow agent.
12 out of 15 people would recommend this product16/05/2020, By ethanFeeling strong15/05/2020, By Veronlove but sfera maca extra strength is better04/05/2020, By ElderAllright20/10/2019, By MarileeNo side effects. Hoping that it does what it has to. Fingers crossed!27/05/2019, By NayZeeI am curious as to whether or not this product will assist in breast growth?16/05/2019, By LanéHaven't been using this very long so I haven't seen big changes in my hormonal acne. Fingers crossed that it will balance my hormones with prolonged use.19/02/2019, By CatherineI was battling with irregular cycles and I could not get pregnant, this product regulated my cycle and I finally got a positive pregnancy test after trying for a year and a half with my husband. It gives me energy and I had less or no period pains while I was taking maca root. It also cleared my acne. I would definitely recommend for a regular cycle.02/11/2018, By LeoniI usually prefer maca powder, but I keep this on hand for when I run out of powder19/07/2018, By BirgitI feel it helps balancing hormones03/06/2018, By LizaI missed 2 days of not taking these miracle tablets and I broke out all over my face. Really seems to balance my hormones. Can't live without them.20/01/2017, By TamaraHave not had any negative side-effects, really notice the difference if I don take these - they seem to help balance my hormones and make me feel
ormal again and with a bit of a oost, so I try not to be without these...05/09/2016, By GerdaThe maca tablets definitely gave me severe stomach cramps and nausea, Would not recommend it to anyone.18/08/2016, By MalieExcept for giving me heartburn, it didn work for me at all.16/09/2014, By Nina BlancheAt first when I took these capsules my energy levels were good and it was a great help when I had my period. However all that changed after about two weeks because I developed severe stomach/abdominal spasms. I lost weight because I was in the loo constantly and couldnt keep my food down. My family were fine and we were eating the same food. The only difference was I was taking this supplement for my hormones and when I read up about the ingredients which is raw organic maca powder it all made sense. One should not ingest raw maca because of the bacteria present and it causes severe stomach issues. It must be cooked at a high temperature, preferably 300F (read on web). The Peruvians would never eat this powder raw according to the article. Please be warned.07/01/2014, By Leigh-AnneI got these capsules as I was battling with irregular cycles after having my son. In the 2nd month of taking 2 capsules a day my cycle was bang on 28 days and it has been that way for the last 3 months! I would definitely recommend this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.