- Homoeopathic drops that assist the treatment of haemorrhoids
- Natural remedy for haemorrhoids made from plant extracts
- May help relieve bleeding haemorrhoids
- May relieve the symptoms of itching haemorrhoids
- May help to reduce eczema around the anus
- Milk thistle may stop bleeding haemorrhoids
- Ginkgo biloba may help to increase circulation
- Witch-hazel may reduce itching
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals. Discontinue once improvement occurs.
- In acute/severe cases: Take the relevant number of drops according to your/your child’s age hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare provider
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active Ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
1 ml Contains:
- Aesculus hippocastanum L. (Aesculus hippocastanum) D1 0,11 ml
- Aloe species (Aloe socotrina) D6 0,11 ml
- from: various species of Aloe, particularly of Aloe Ferox Mill. and their hybrids
- Ginkgo biloba L. (Ginkgo biloba) D2 0,11 ml
- Hamamelis virginiana L. (Hamamelis virginiana) D3 0,11 ml
- Melilotus officinalis L. Lam. (Melilotus officinalis) D4 0,11 ml
- Paeonia officinalis L. (Paeonia officinalis) D3 0,11 ml
- Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn. (Carduus marianus) D2 0,11 ml
- Strychnos nux-vomica L. (Nux vomica) D6 0,11 ml
- Sublimed sulfur (Sulfur) D12 0,11 ml
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with plastic held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.