- 3-in-1 facial moisturiser with anti-ageing benefits
- Made with plant-derived collagen & hyaluronic acid
- Smooths & firms the skin, refines the texture
- Locks in moisture
- Softens the appearance of lines
- Gives skin a healthy natural glow
- Handmade & packaged in PET recycled packaging
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Never tested on animals
How it works:
- Phase 1: Nourishment from organic, cold-pressed plant oils.
- Phase 2: Hydration from hyaluronic acid, rosehip, pumpkin seed & primrose.
- Phase 3: Anti-ageing benefits from patented actives like plant-derived collagen, pomegranate seed oil & macerated carrot seed oil.
- Lightly massage into cleansed face & neck, using upward motions.
- For best results, apply after Hey Gorgeous Collagen Tri-phase Serum.
- Antioxidant Micro-clustered Water, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Shea Butter*, Pomegranate Oil*, Resveratrol*, Plant-derived Collagenic Amino Acid Complex (From Zea Mays And Triticum Aestivum), Sodium Hyaluronate*, Amino Acid Complex*, Coenzyme Q10*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum*, Citric Acid*, Helichrysum*, Mandarin And Grapefruit Essential Oils*, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/06/2020, By SusanI have only used it for a few weeks. The smell is amazing and it gets absorbed quickly. I feel my skin is more elastic and love the feel of it. Would recommend this product for all who needs more collagen20/05/2020, By NiquelleThis cream seems to be turning my skin around. I LOVE the smell and it soaks up like a dream. I will be purchasing it again.31/08/2019, By LaurieHaven't been using it very long, but a very nice extra moisturiser that absorbs easily.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.