- Organic, non-irradiated turmeric powder
- No artificial colours, flavours, additives or preservatives
- Contains over 5.5% curcumin, the active compound in turmeric
Turmeric is a warming Ayurvedic remedy with so many benefits:
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal
- Strengthens the immune system
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Helps combat pain & inflammation in the joints
- Relieves stomach upsets
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Improves digestion & circulation
- Flushes out toxins, promoting better liver & gallbladder health
- Helps to moderate glucose & insulin levels
- Adds colour & flavour to curries, stews & soups
- Can be used as a balancing & anti-ageing skin tonic
Find out more about the benefits of turmeric on our natural health blog, and learn how to make your own “golden milk” remedy.
- Add to smoothies & juices, or use to create your own “golden milk” to improve your overall well-being.
- Use as an ingredient in facial masks, to cleanse, balance & rejuvenate the skin.
- Store in a dry place. Keep tightly sealed.
Turmeric is not recommended for use as a supplement during pregnancy.
Organic turmeric powder
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product13/10/2019, By DeeStunning very high quality product.16/05/2019, By NevI like it. I mix a bit with water daily for overall skin health.25/11/2018, By AlbertusVery good11/09/2018, By DeeGreat size for refill use. Love this organic product for so many uses and the quality is great too.21/11/2017, By StellaAwesome product
I use it to make a Golden Paste for my dog and myself and find it absolutely terrific
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.