- Wormwood: A bitter herb that kills roundworms, pinworms and other parasites; stimulates digestion.
- Black walnut: Kills a variety of parasites, worms, fungi and yeasts; stimulates digestion and acts as a mild laxative.
- Cloves: Kills the eggs of worms and parasites; reduces gas and mucous, and eases nausea.
- Sacred bark: Stimulates regular bowel movements, helping to eliminate parasites from the colon; stool softener, regulates peristaltic movement.
- Thyme: prevents diarrhoea, aids digestion, eliminates gas and kills fungi.
- Ginger: Improves circulation, reduces bloating, nausea and gas.
- Aniseed: prevents abdominal pain and indigestion, reduces gas and flatulence combats infection, clears mucous.
- Olive leaf: Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-parasitic; also helps to boost immunity.
No binders, no fillers and no non-active ingredients.
Paraherb must be taken for 21 days, to kill all parasites and stop their breeding cycle. Ideally your whole family should do a natural parasite cleanse every six months.
- Adults & children aged 12 or older: 2 capsules twice daily
- Children aged 5 to 7: 1 capsule a day
- Children aged 8 to 10: 2 capsules a day
- Children aged 10 to 12: 1 capsules 3 times daily
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Wormwood 75mg, black walnut hulls 75mg, cloves 75mg, thyme 50mg, ginger 50mg, aniseed 50mg, olive leaf 50mg sacred bark 35mg
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product10/04/2020, By CallyA strong product that I am using together with a kidney detox regime and it certainly works.03/03/2020, By CarliSo far so good. Halfway through, no upset stomach.03/09/2019, By GowwaaI have tried all parasite medicines and by far this one works the best, My kids does not complain of cramps anymore and they are healthier. This herbal concoction is great.08/07/2019, By NadiaSecond time I've taken this. I think it's good to do once or twice a year.09/04/2019, By MarleneDefinitely does the job I would say.
I could feel a difference after using it for a few days. You will have to be quite strict with your diet for best results - no pork, sugar, etc.16/01/2019, By JamieDefinitely works but check if you need to buy two because depending on your issue there might not be enough caps in just one jar to help you effectively.
It works great and has a very distinct herby smell. Definitely try if you have gut problems.13/07/2018, By NickAfter a couple days my digestive system already feels in better shape07/05/2018, By AmeliaVery happy with the product will buy this again30/04/2018, By SjacksThe overall combination of herbs in the capsules is amazing. The person current using the paraherbal is doing well and the jury is still out. But 21 days later there will be a definitive review based on complete evidence.23/04/2018, By LovisaGreat! Half way through using them and can feel that it is working well.03/01/2018, By CillaAfter suffering from H.Pylori Infection and having a double dose of antibiotics I still had tummy ache. I did one day Vermox and 21 days Paraherb and have been pain free ever since.14/11/2017, By NadiaSeems to work! I have had tummy problems for a long time so I'm just hitting it from every angle. At least I'll know that worms and parasites won't be an issue now.31/10/2017, By NoleenI bought this and a similar product from you. I find that the ones you get from chemists are full of synthetics to which I have allergies so I just swop one problem for another. I have cats that I deworm regularly and need to do myself. I finished this course and was feeling a lot better. I have moved on to the other one now as I am still symptomatic.05/06/2017, By AxxGreat product13/04/2016, By RozaliaThank you FTN for great service. Parcel came in excellent condition! Now I started my first bottle of herbal remedies. I can tell if i get any results yet. But i feel much better for now. Hope itll work! Best regards.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.