- Natural supplement to boost the condition of skin, hair & nails
- Supports collagen production
- Helps to plump & rejuvenate skin cells
- Promotes strong, shiny hair & nails
Did you know? Collagen production decreases with age, so a supplement helps to improve collagen levels in your body.
Added benefits of this Solgar supplement::
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take two tablets daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 tablets
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), red algae (L. calcareum) powder, vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid), L-lysine (as HCl), L-proline, zinc (as citrate), cellulose gum, glazing agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from rapeseed oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil), copper (as bisglycinate)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/10/2019, By Parveenamazing results in a short space to time! will buy again.01/10/2019, By TLITERALLY MAKES MY NAILS AND HAIR GROW WITHIN DAYS23/09/2019, By robzGood products. Works well.19/07/2019, By CarolynThis has amazing effects on nails and hair with visible differences in the first must. Great product!!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.