- Linen pillow case filled with 100% pure lavender flowers
- Elegantly wrapped in paper
- May help to reduce stress
- No animal based Ingredients or materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- For a good night's rest, place under your bed pillow to suffuse the bedroom with a relaxing, natural fragrance.
- To refresh the Lavender pillow, just squeeze a corner between your fingers. The essential oil which is inside each little floret becomes volatile when you crush them, that is when the smell comes through.
- Once the terpenes of the essential oil have evaporated, the smell will become less strong over time, but when you squeeze another corner, and you crush more buds inside your pillow, it is stronger again.
- No need to refresh with Lavender Essential Oil. Just a pinch between the fingers.
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 12 cm.
- Nett Weight: 45 g.
- Linen, Lavender Flower.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product28/09/2020, By LeenLovely smell, helps with the falling asleep17/09/2020, By KateVery strong fragrance that took some time to get used to. Will probably use in my linen cupboard rather than my bed16/07/2020, By yinI reviewed this product 11/6/20 shortly after receiving my lavender pillow and felt disappointed in the product at the time. Well, has the product shown it true beauty after a few weeks. I am now enjoying it so much.. and ever so often I get a beautiful surprise with the scent when I step into bed. It is lovely.11/06/2020, By linSo disappointing. The scent was not a fresh lavender smell. The scent was also very subtle.
I dont think it is worth the price.27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it06/03/2020, By SiaSmells amazing and so comfy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.