- Supports the restoration of a weakened immune system
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties to promote circulation, and cleansing of toxins from tissues
- Contains protein-bound polysaccharide K (also known as PSK, or Krestin) which has antiviral, and antibacterial properties
- PSK may even have antitumor effects
- PSK is believed to be a strong antioxidant, which blocks the action of free radicals
- Has been shown to improve immune function when used alongside chemotherapy
- There are no known side-effects when supplementing with PSK
- High in 18 different amino-acids
- Suitable for diabetics
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2 capsules twice a day
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule twice a day
Warning: Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Polysaccharide K, acquired from Trametes Versicolour, has been used for over three decades in Japan as an adjunctive treatment to surgery, chemo, and radiation therapy. It has shown the most promising results when treating patients suffering from oesophageal, lung, gastrointestinal, and colorectal cancers.
- 60 capsules
- Trametes Versicolour Extract, Prebiotics
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.