Ferrum Phos is indicated to assist:
- Fatigue due to oxygen deprivation
- Frontal or throbbing headaches
- Throbbing pains
- Fevers below 38.5º C
- Recurrent colds or influenza
Facial Analysis Signs
- Flushed red ears, forehead, cheeks or face, usually with increased heat or temperature
- Dark blue-black circles under the eyes beginning at the inner corners
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice daily or as recommended.
- Infants: Once tablet (crushed) daily.
- Acute conditions: Every half hour until symptoms subside.
D6 Biochemic trit of Ferrum Phos
These tissue salt blends have been carefully formulated to contain 100% value of each of the tissue salts used. Allisone tissue salts are triturated by hand, and the new synergies take up to seven times the work compared to the individual salts. While they are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, unlike other tissue salts on the market Allisone uses a sugar-free and lactose-free base, with no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, and are suitable for everyone.
IMPORTANT Please note that the information on this website or in emails is not intended to diagnose, treat nor cure disease, but is for educational purposes only to enhance your wellbeing. Consult your practitioner if you think you have a medical condition.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/07/2018, By MicahCould not recommend this more! I try to avoid taking anti-inflammatory tablets so I start taking this as soon as I feel a headache/migraine coming on and it really works. Have used it to reduce respiratory tract inflammation during a cold/infection.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.