- DIY water kefir kit
- A fermented drink rich in probiotics
- Dairy-free alternative to milk kefir
- Has a pleasant light soda-like taste
- Source of calcium, protein, potassium & other essential nutrients
- Boosts immunity
- Improves digestion
- Promotes healthy bone density
- Combats candida & promotes healthy bacterial balance in the gut
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Natural antibiotic & antifungal properties
- Can be added to smoothies, desserts, oatmeal & salads
- Make sure your jar & utensils are completely clean. Thoroughly wash your hands. If desired, rinse the kefir grains in filtered water.
- Combine the 3-4Tbsp water kefir grains with sugar water, made using the sugar of your choice. Brown sugar, coconut sugar, maple syrup, white sugar, raw cane sugar or sugar cane juice are all suitable.
- Leave the grains to ferment for 24-48 hours. The ideal temperature for fermenting is 20-30°C.
- If you want flavoured water kefir, simply remove the grains & place them in your fruit or vegetable juice (e.g. carrot juice, orange juice, beet juice or coconut milk) to ferment.
- Store your water kefir in the refrigerator. It will last for 2-3 weeks.
- Glass fermentation jar
- Dehydrated kefir grains
- Water kefir grains
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product26/11/2020, By JeannieDelicious!!14/10/2020, By KubySo I struggled with my first 2 batches but then on my 3rd batch I added a piece of lemon and 1/2 a date and it began to ferment. The humidity also played a huge role after 2 the second fermentation of grape juice I had a fizzy Kefir drink.20/09/2020, By AnnaWater Kefir is amongst the most delicious drinks and great for one's health. What more could one ask for when it comes to homemade drinks? Every day my family have a glass of tasty water kefir.08/05/2020, By EllaWater of the best quality08/03/2020, By AntoinetteEasy instructions, easy to prepare and use.02/03/2020, By SGood27/12/2019, By HeidiI bought this for my hubby for Christmas as he likes making kombucba. Now he has something else to keep him busy!19/11/2019, By CarmenExcited to get them going, but struggling a bit to get the grains rehydrated - it is taking a long time. I am at 5 days now - not activated yet. Has nice detailed instructions, however, the listing said there was a DVD included, which I did not get. Not really bothered about it, just saying.13/11/2019, By AnneliEasy to use. I am still trying to activate my grains. Its been 7 days and some are starting to float to the top06/08/2019, By BeginnerGreat for beginners!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.