- Fruit acid concentrate formula for problem skin
- High potency alpha-hydroxy fruit acid content (20%)
- Made with lavender, witch hazel, green tea & kelp
- Blended in a base of purified rainwater
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Beauty Without Cruelty approved
Key benefits of AHA:
- Lightens & fades scarring
- Reduces wrinkles & pigmentation
- Enhances collagen production for plump, firm skin
- Removes dead skin deposits
- Promotes healthy skin cell growth
- Improves skin’s absorption capabilities
- Helps with the appearance of warts, moles & raised skin irregularities
- For wrinkle treatment around the mouth and upper lip, squeeze one pipette from the bottle & apply directly to the upper lip area.
- For blemishes, warts, moles & other raised irregularities, apply concentrate to the affected area.
- Rinse off if stinging occurs, otherwise leave on. Use overnight for best results.
- Never use concentrated strength around the eye area.
- If you have concerns about a wart, mole or other skin irregularities, consult your dermatologist to confirm whether it is benign. Skin irregularities that change colour, shape or size may be a cause for concern.
Purified rainwater, witch hazel, coarse kelp (West Coast)*, fresh comfrey leaf*, fresh stinging nettle leaf*, green tea*, kombucha (extract) for hyaluronic acid*, d-panthenol, allantoin, colloidal silver, centella (extract)*, malic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid (fruit acids), jojoba oil*, vitamins A, C & E, German chamomile essential oil, lavender essential oil*
*Organically grown ingredient
Country of Origin
Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product29/09/2019, By PinkBought it for my mum, she has a lot of pigmentation, I think her skin looks a lot better since using it.18/07/2019, By InebelleI have been using this product for about 2 weeks, I have noticed my skin feels smoother. I think I need to use it for longer for it to help with the pigmentation on my face.28/05/2019, By BaviliciousSmells so good and keeps my skin youthful. I have seen a massive difference in my skin firmness. Love it and going to order my second bottle now.07/03/2019, By CelinaNot sure if it did anything for my skin other than making it very dry and taught.18/02/2019, By CatTeeReally improves the texture of my skin.
The formula is quite watery, so takes some time getting used to getting it on the right place. But I absolutely love this. Using this all over my face, twice a day, as a primer to moisturizers.
It does sting a bit (especially if I put a lot on after a purifying mask), but it's not particularly painful and makes me sure that there's some potent fruit acid in there.
Time will tell if it helps reduce wrinkles, but the texture improvement is already helping me look younger!02/12/2018, By SafiyyahGreat product, can feel and see it working.29/11/2018, By NalediGreat for large pores, oily acne prone skin, does the job amazingly
16/11/2018, By TamsinStings a little but I have only been using it for a week and my skin is silky smooth26/10/2018, By Gaia OrganicsI used a cream that faithful to nature use to stock by Gaia Organics for my acne scars. It worked really well. Pitty they no longer stock it.11/08/2018, By Tamerongreat product04/08/2018, By Hlehle ka KrestuWhat! No one has rated this product yet! Shocked as it is just amazing. My acne scars are disappearing. I have been fighting these for year and now I see hope. And this is just with 1st bottle. Going for my 2nd soon but I see the scars completely gone by the second.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.