- Ground coffee Lion's Mane & Chaga mushroom extract
- Full-bodied dark roast with nutty flavour (no taste of mushrooms)
- Made with organic, Arabica coffee beans
- Coffee beans sustainably & fairly grown
- Lions Mane mushrooms are organically grown
- Chaga mushrooms are wild harvested
- Enjoy the benefits of coffee without the crash
- Believed to boost productivity, creativity & clear mind fog
- Certified organic by the USDA
- Fairtrade certified
- Prepped & ready for the plunger or pour-over
- No sugar whatsoever
- Enjoy hot or cold
- Suitable for those following a Keto diet
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Hot coffee: Mix 4 Tbsp of ground coffee with 350 ml of hot water in a drip coffee maker, french press or pour-over.
- Cold coffee: Mix 4 Tbsp of ground coffee with 350 ml of cold water & refrigerate for 2 days before straining.
- If you want to take it to the next level add milk or mylk, coconut oil or cinnamon.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or nursing.
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- 340 g.
- Organic Arabic Coffee, Organic Lions Mane Extract, Organic Chaga Extract*
Ingredient spotlight: Chaga Mushroom
- Chaga is a wild mushroom that is believed to have various health-giving properties. This hard, woody fungus grows on birch trees and is prized as a powerful adaptogen and antioxidant. This magical medicinal mushroom protects your body’s cells against stress and oxidation.
Ingredient spotlight: Lions Mane Mushroom
- Lion’s Mane is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant, and brain-booster.
- Paper sachet housed in a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.