- Premium collagen turmeric latte mix with MCT
- Highly bioavailable source of protein and energy
- Supports ketogenesis
- Promotes satiety
- Creamy texture
- No artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
The Harvest Table Difference: The Harvest Table sources its bovine collagen with full traceability. Every batch of their collagen can be traced to full veterinary records ensuring that the animals were properly cared for and were not subject to hormone treatments.
Benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides:
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-ageing benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Promotes muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Promotes better sleep
Benefits of Medium-Chain Triglycerides:
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy energy & endurance levels
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
- Relieving stress on pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
- Supports the development of strong bones & teeth
- Supports a healthy gallbladder
- Supports bowel health
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- Functions as a protective antioxidant
- Mix 1-2 level tablespoons with steamed milk and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds until fully dissolved.
- Keep in a jar with the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 220 g.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (~16 grams).
- Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen powder, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Inulin, Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative), Organic Turmeric Powder*, Organic Ginger Root Powder*, Organic Acacia Fiber*.
- *Certified organic.
Allergens: Dairy (Casein).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Total Fat (g): 60
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 60
- of which Omega (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 74
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 20
- of which Dietary Fibre (g): 7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 6
Country of Origin:
- Packed in South Africa for The Harvest Table.
23 out of 26 people would recommend this product02/08/2021, By JoeHave it with soy milk every morning, seeing the difference already. To my hair and skin. Awesome product03/07/2021, By AnéLoving this mix. I add a tbsp or two to some hot milk! I'm loving it!22/06/2021, By 1Life1HealthIt is a little bland and thin, especially if used with water. I had to use just Cocoma coconut milk to make it better, along with ginger and cinnamon to spice it up a bit22/06/2021, By AngelineGood latte. One tablespoon of tumeric with warm milk I’d the best for me. And I concur with others about cleaning the cup immediately to avoid staining.10/06/2021, By 1Life1HealthTaste was fine, but a little bland, even after adding 3 Tbls to a small cup. So not going to last very long. Better if made with hot coconut milk and a little honey.08/06/2021, By DThis is the best addition to my golden milk. I cannot do without it.30/05/2021, By DanielLove this product, tastes great and pretty much everything you would expect.
I cheat a bit and put the powder and milk directly into the milk frother and let it do its thing. Comes out perfect every time. Just something to keep in mind. It stains everything so wash everything straight after and prob a good idea to brush your teeth after as well.03/04/2021, By RuthieFavourite drink before bed time, love the spiciness and collagen goodness that goes with it.
Haven‘t seen any noticeable difference to hair and/or skin though.04/02/2021, By bernadetteThe Turmeric latte is a different taste. If you don't like turmeric/borrie in your food then do not purchase this, otherwise its a nice healthy drink, loads of benefits for your body. Its really about what is healthy more than does it taste nice. You don't have to drink it everyday but its super good for anti inflammatory so that's why I bought it.27/01/2021, By Thandi5/519/01/2021, By AdeleLove that it's in glass09/11/2020, By WilmaThe amounts on the website and the bottle differ. I could not even get 10g in. Cannot think how users refer to this product as Wonderful or Delightful etc. I tried different ways but will not be a able to drink this. You might first try drinking turmeric on its own, as a test, before purchasing. Rather go for the tasteless collagen if turmeric is not your thing26/10/2020, By KarenQuality supplement23/10/2020, By Janet MariéA really soothing drink09/10/2020, By AntheaThis is truly innovative and so amazing. I love it06/10/2020, By Samanthanice10/09/2020, By Samanthaits nice23/06/2020, By Janet MariéThe turmeric and collagen combination makes this a healthy night-time drink to enjoy daily.08/06/2020, By CarlienSmooth and creamy. Wonderful taste03/06/2020, By Joyummy18/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove12/05/2020, By RowI grew up drinking tumeric and ginger milk esp on the days I wasn’t feeling too good. I find it great that now I found it packaged and with added benefits. Tastes and smells great. Perfect for these chilly nights.08/05/2020, By DelphRadical collagen latte. Must buy more18/04/2020, By Jarellove the added ginger06/03/2020, By AliaLove having this before bed02/03/2020, By PamA mild and soothing nighttime drink that helps me to sleep and reduces my allergies. I love that it is sugar free and so I can sweeten it however I choose to.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.