- Delicious fizzy kombucha drink
- Crafted to perfection
- 100% natural & raw
- Low in sugar, high in nutrients
- Brewed & bottled in the mother city
- Delicate & refreshing flavour balance
- Enriched with fresh herbs & cold pressed juices
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Packaged in recyclable PET bottles
- A source of organic acids, antioxidants, digestive enzymes & happy vibrations!
Flavour profile: A harmonious pairing of cool cucumber & refreshing mint in a tart kombucha brew.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy with a dash of your favourite botanical gin; the perfect summer sundowner!
Benefits of kombucha:
- Boosts energy levels
- Enhances immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Combats inflammation
- Contains live mother cultures which promote gut health
- High in health-giving, protective antioxidants
- Helps to detox the body
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sodas and sports drinks. Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the live cultures. During fermentation, the cultures will “digest” the sugar. By the end of the process, only minimal residual sugar is left behind. Happy Culture products are made with raw brown sugar.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
- Raw green tea kombucha (purified water, green tea, live mother cultures, Himalayan crystal salts, residual raw brown sugar), cold pressed cucumber (0.95%), cold pressed mint (0.35%), chlorophyll (plant extract) (0.1%)
15 out of 18 people would recommend this product10/06/2019, By HealthandhappinessSuch a beautiful blend of the cooling mint and cucumber.08/06/2019, By meganRefreshing and delicious27/05/2019, By VickyI love drinking this booch at lunchtime. I find this flavour to be so refreshing and a great palate cleanser to enjoy with a meal. I also definitely feel the benefits on my digestion and energy levels.05/03/2019, By CornéDefinitely a smell to get used to.. Kind of smells like wet soil, but it tastes amazing. Very refreshing!!06/11/2018, By RJThe flavour wasn't bad but it was positively alcoholic! I actually felt tipsy and I drink regularly so I am not sensitive to alcohol.17/10/2018, By MarlisaNot a fan of this flavor really wanted to like it but I just couldn’t unfortunately.09/10/2018, By archiluluTastes like a cocktail :D08/10/2018, By RobzWho would’ve thought that something so good for you could taste so delicious. This batch was super fizzy and I love it.31/07/2018, By JSo tasty and hydrating at the same time. My favorite hang over cure.31/07/2018, By MichaelaRefreshing flavour and not too high in sugar.26/07/2018, By DanielaOh my I absolutely love this flavour! Tastes so refreshing and feels like summer25/07/2018, By JenLOVE THIS FLAVOUR !! And my tummy loves it too :)23/07/2018, By ChanelSuch a unique, refreshing flavor :) Favorite!23/07/2018, By AydupreezLove the balance of flavors.23/07/2018, By IsabellaThe Cucumber & Mint combination is super refreshing. Elegant and clean with a fine but persistent bubble. My tummy definitely felt the goodness! Particularly delicious on a hot summers day! (also pairs really nicely with a botanical gin :) )10/07/2018, By SamanthaVery refreshing. The cucumber taste is quite strong which i love but may not be for everyone16/04/2018, By KatieI wanted to really like this! It seems amazing! Mine was flat and the colour seemed funny. Not a fan of the plastic either.02/02/2018, By DelanoI asume this will work, however getting it down is brutal. Capsules is so much easier to consume than liquid.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.