Good Health Omega 3 fish oil provides omega 3 fatty acids from natural fish oils harvested from wild fish species from a sustainable, managed fishing industry, from the South Pacific Ocean, and provide the brain and nervous system with these essential components. By increasing levels in the body can help to treat these conditions and maintain optimal nervous system function.
- Heavy metal tested for purity with GMP manufacturing compliant at all levels
- Anti-arrhythmic, antithrombotic and anti-inflammatory effects
- Provides protective benefits for the cardiovascular system
- Help normalise chronic inflammatory conditions in the body
- Vital components of the brain and nervous system
- By increasing levels in the body can help to treat conditions and maintain optimal nervous system function
- A common deficiency
- Essential for pregnancy
Good Health Omega 3 fish oil supplement is useful for:
- Cardiovascular protection
- Inflammatory and allergic conditions e.g. asthma, fibromyalgia, eczema, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, arthritis
- ADD, ADHD, poor memory and concentration
- Osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Enhance brain and neurological function
- Low mood or behavioural problems
- Eye and vision problems
- During pregnancy for brain development of the baby (WHO recommends amount equivalent 8 capsules)
Adults: take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
None reported. There is a theoretical potentiation of anticoagulant medications, in doses of over 12g (12 capsules) daily
Per capsule: Natural fish oil 1000mg
Containing omega 3: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.