- Comprehensive bone formula
- Calcium absorption supported by vitamin D, zinc, iron, boron, and magnesium
- For supporting healthy bone density
- Ideal replenishment for lactating women
- No artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
Indications: As a dietary supplement where calcium, magnesium and cofactors for healthy bones can be of benefit.
- Adults: Take 1-3 tablets daily, before meals or as professionally advised.
- Supercal is best taken at night.
- Do not exceed the stated dosage.
- Store in a cool (<30°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Tablets: 70
- Each Tablet Contains: Calcium Citrate tetrahydrate (Equiv. Calcium 137 mg), Calcium Hydroxyapatite (Equiv. Calcium 140 mg), Total Calcium (Equiv. Elemental Calcium 277 mg), Zinc Gluconate (Equiv. Zinc 320 μg), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (Equiv. manganese 1 mg), Borax (Equiv. Boron 1 mg), Magnesium Oxide (Equiv. Magnesium 135 mg), Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1), Cholecalciferol (Equiv. Vitamin D 100IU), Equisetum arvense Dry Stem (Horsetail).
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product13/09/2021, By LungisaGreat all in one supplement for my bone health10/08/2021, By LungisaHappy happy happy03/06/2021, By NomfundoThis product has helped with my dry skin I am really amazed and happy with this product02/06/2021, By LungisaExcellent product14/04/2021, By LungisaBest product to build my bone density19/01/2021, By CatherineGood calcium supplement - I take it about 3 times a week24/12/2020, By LungisaMy everyday pill for bone strength14/09/2019, By AliciaThis product is absolutely amazing I suffer from a chronic kidney autoimmune disease and my calcium levels were low, but since I used this calcium product my calcium levels have significantly increased!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.