Coconut flour is naturally gluten-free, which means those with Celiac or gluten intolerance can enjoy. It’s also full of health benefits you won’t find in ordinary, processed flour products.
Crede’s coconut flour is:
- High in fibre – nearly twice the amount of fibre found in wheat bran. Great for improving digestion, reducing the amount of sugar your body absorbs and lowering cholesterol.
- High in protein – even without gluten, coconut flour is higher in protein and essential amino acids than rye or cornmeal flour.
- Low in carbohydrates – the low-carb alternative to ordinary flours.
- Low GI (glycaemic index).
- Suitable for diabetics.
Crede is a proudly South African brand established in 1989, specialising in natural cold pressed oils and wholesome nutritional products. The Crede range is a welcome addition to any health-conscious kitchen.
- Use as a substitute for ordinary flour when baking.
- Mix a spoonful into your favourite smoothies for a gluten-free nutrient boost.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Note: coconut flour is naturally quite dry, so more liquid may be required than when using conventional flour in your recipes.
100% coconut flour; made from coconut meal that has had the milk extracted from it, and milled to a fine powder.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product08/04/2019, By AkhenathaUsed it for baking. Healthy alternative to gluten.27/03/2019, By KimLove the taste and the texture.11/03/2019, By ChelseaTexture is very smooth, no lumps! Very happy with product13/02/2019, By jonahI quite enjoyed this brand. Whenever I am in the mood for a keto breakfast, I whip out the coconut flour and flax meal for a sound breakfast.06/12/2018, By LiezlThis is a really great brand, especially since it is so cheap.05/09/2018, By MoniqueYummy....smells like tennis biscuits when you open the bag (drool....).23/08/2018, By adanjaVery good and nice taste can make so many things with it09/07/2018, By KatSlightly more grainy in texture than I would have preferred but that is personal preference. The product itself is really great quality and value for money! This coconut flour can go a long way and is a really great alternative of you are trying to avoid wheat flour!14/06/2018, By SamGreat flour for baking13/04/2018, By GcinsI combine this flour and normal cake flour to make the yummy pan cakes. I tried to use this on in own but the pancakes were not that tasty14/01/2018, By MoniqueLove this. And it smells like tennis biscuits. :) Yum.08/01/2018, By SarahLove using this flour in my baking. Has a lovely fine texture. Can really recommend it.24/11/2017, By MichelleI love this product! Does not give an overwhelming coconut taste when baking. It really is a great buy that lasts forever.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.