- Wild-harvested Aloe Ferox Fibre
- Unprocessed dietary fibre
- High in iron
- Non-bitter aloe fibre
- Natural prebiotic
- Aids gut health & supports balanced microbiome
- Promotes digestion & regularity
- Believed to aid heart health
- May help to improve cholesterol
- May help to control blood sugar level
- Naturally gluten-free
- Easy way to incorporate fibre into your diet
- Free from phytic acid that blocks absorption of minerals
- Certified cruelty-free
- Proudly South African
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Adults: Mix 1 - 3 teaspoons of Aloe Fibre in smoothies, muesli with yoghurt or cook with oats in the morning.
- Baking: Add 50-80grams of Aloe Fibre to bread, rusks, granola, and muffins.
- Seal bag once opened, store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Other fibres have phytates and phytic acid (phytates are present in all seed or grain-based dietary fibres such as bran and oats). Phytates chelate (block) calcium, magnesium, and iron in the gut, robbing the body of these essential minerals. Aloe Ferox does not contain phytates.
- Nett Weight: 300 g
- 100% Aloe Ferox Fibre.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 679
- Protein (g): 2,7
- Carbohydrate (g): <1,0
- of which Total Sugar (g): <0,3
- Total Fat (g): 0,5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 76,8
- Sodium (mg): 208
- Vitamin C (mg):13,6
- Vitamin D (mg): 11,2
- Iron (mg): 35,1
- Kraft paper with plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.