- Fermented probiotic sparkling water kefir
- Made using a base of mineral water & apple juice
- Infused with passion fruit & mint
- Contains probiotics from kefir & added Vitamin B12
- Slightly fizzy due to fermentation
- Sugar free
- Caffeine free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Twist cap to open
- Sip & enjoy!
- Always keep your water kefir refrigerated because there is a live culture within this product.
Did you know? This Live Sparkling Water Kefir contains probiotics Bifidobacterium Lactis & Lactobacillus Dophilus to support gut health. It also contains added Vitamin B12.
- 330 ml
- Raw Water Kefir (Mineral Water, Live Starter Cultures, Apple Juice, Lemon Juice, Kalahari Desert Salt, Probiotics (Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus)), Passion Fruit Juice (3%), mint, Vitamin B12, Sorbitol, Natural Flavour Extract.
Nutritional Information 100ml
- Energy (Kj) 10
- Protein (g) 0.2
- Carbohydrates (g) 0.1
- (of which total Sugar (g) 0
- Total Fat (g) 0
- (of which saturated fats (g) 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 0
- Sodium (g) 0.024
- Vitamin B12 (µg) 7
- 100% Recyclable PET Bottle
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product13/05/2021, By ClairLovely fresh flavor and easy to drink. Didn't make me feel nauseous like other brands have done21/12/2020, By LuckySweet18/12/2020, By Karabo5/517/12/2020, By ExploreI love it08/12/2020, By shereleWas a little unsure of it before it tried it but it is so tasty. Zingy and with a great passion fruit flavour. Not sweet but so refreshing. Also really helps calm my gut!05/11/2020, By Sam BSuper refreshing, delicious and surprisingly invigorating ! I also love that it is zero sugar and that they have added medically recognised probiotics and Vitamin B12 :)28/10/2020, By TGreat flavor
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.