- Fusion sauce with authentic Korean kimchi
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Super versatile flavour combination
- No artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives
- Bottled in a glass jar
- Mustard seeds are an excellent source of many health boosting vitamins, and minerals including selenium. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant, and helps to boost cognitive ability.
- Apple Cider Vinegar’s health benefits are well known at this points, but for those not in the know yet, it is very high in acetic acid which kills bad tummy bugs. For more information, we can’t recommend this article on the Faithful to Nature blog enough!
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Kimchi was originally developed, much like Western fermented foods, to preserve foods during the lean winter seasons.
- Nett Weight: 125 g
- Che Gourmet Kimchi Concentrate (Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Chili Flakes), Mustard Seeds*, Apple Cider Vinegar.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/06/2019, By MarietjieJust bought my second and third bottle of Kimchi mustard. Even though I drink power mustard for natural probiotic component on and off, I don't really like the taste of bottled mustard. The Kimchi however gives me another taste with the goodies in it.17/05/2019, By MarietjieDefinitely love the sour taste and it takes me back to my visit to China. Think it is really helping my tummy too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.