- Coarse sea salt
- With iodine
- Alternative to table salt
- Adds flavour and texture to food
- Can be used to make a home-made bath soak
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- 100% Plastic-free
- Locally made
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature Coarse Sea Salt is held in eco-friendly packaging that is 100% plastic-free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Best enjoyed as a finishing salt and for fermenting foods like pickles.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Once opened, ensure that the zip seal is properly closed.
- Nett Weight: 500 g.
- Sea Salt (Iodated).
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/06/2022, By MKayGreat product and price is good. I usually prefer FtN brand over others in general. Thanks FtN!30/04/2022, By KarliLove it and at a good price!01/03/2022, By RoselineTaste amazing without the hash bite you get from the regular salt. Love it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.