- Homeopathic remedy for cats
- Contains a proprietary homeopathic blend of the vaccines of 4 common viral infections in cats: FHV-1, FCV, FPV, Chlamydia psi
- Supports your cat's immune system when viral exposure is suspected
- Helps with coughing, sneezing & watering eyes
- Promotes a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Relieves nausea & diarrhoea
- Supports healthy levels of iron in the blood
- Convenient dissolvable granule form
- Packaged in glass
- Prevention: Sprinkle 1 pinch on the tongue or mix with wet food once a day for 3 days. Begin at 12 weeks & repeat annually, or when your cat has been exposed to possible infection.
- When there is risk of infection, FeliSafe may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks, or pregnant queens.
- Acute: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every hour or until symptoms subside.
Please Note: This remedy is best used under veterinary supervision. While some viral infections lend themselves to home treatment, others such as feline distemper or feline Parvovirus are very serious and must be monitored by your vet.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Felivac 4 (30C) (A proprietary blend of the vaccines of 4 of the most common feline viral infections in homeopathic potency - FHV-1, FCV, FPV and Chlamydia psi), Arsen alb. (6C), Ferrum met (30C), Phosphorus (30C), Borax (30C), Pulsatilla (30C), Sucrose (Inactive Ingredient).
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.