- Natural herbal adaptogen
- May reduce brain fog, forgetfulness and motivation
- May increase memory, concentration and focus
- May help manage the symptoms of adult ADHD
- Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards
- Bottled in recyclable plastic
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults & Teenagers over 16: Take two capsules twice a day.
- Teenagers between 12-15: Take one capsule twice a day.
- Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
The Natural Way
- Natural medicine always encourages a holistic approach for best results. Here are some holistic health tips which you can follow, along with using BrainShine, to support brain and overall health.
- Eat a healthy diet, including unprocessed, preferably organic food and as much fresh fruit and veggies as you can.
- Certain foods help to support brain health. These include oily fish such as salmon and sardines, as well as nuts, berries, avocado pears, tomatoes, whole grains and broccoli.
- Supplement with Omega 3 to improve memory and general brain health
- Regular exercise improves all round health, as well as circulation, allowing a healthy supply of blood, oxygen and nutrients to the brain
- Make sure you take regular time out to relax and give your brain and body a chance to rest.
- Keep your brain busy. This is important, especially for older people. Research has found that people who stay mentally active have better memory and brain functioning. read books, do crosswords, take part in social activities, play cards - but keep that brain working!
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Capsules: 60 x 322 mg vegecaps.
- Centella asiatica, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Panax ginseng, Hypromellose.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.