- Two soft, safe & highly absorbent 3-layer microfibre inserts
- Inserts are removable (Basics)
- With soft inner suede lining for extra comfort and absorption*
- Easy to use, easy to wash
- Less bulky than conventional cloth nappies
- Super-absorbent & soft
- No harsh chemicals or synthetic fibres; safer for baby’s delicate skin
- Designed for durability even with frequent washing
- Easy to clean & care for
- Fully adjustable; fits most babies from birth to potty training
- Affords baby full-range of motion, and mobility
- Fancy Pants have been designed with moms and dads (and grandmas and caretakers) in mind. Simply stuff the insert inside the pocket of the nappy, place under babies bum and fasten it along the waist, similar to the way you would fasten a disposable diaper. No folding, no pinning, no covers, nothing!
- New cloth nappies need to be washed prior to first use. Microfibre inserts require at least 1 wash while Bamboo inserts reach their full absorbency after 10 washes.
Washing & Care:
- Remove flushable liner and any solid waste.
- Store in a dry, covered container until laundry day.
- 1 short rinse cycle to remove any excess solids (detergent optional).
- 1 heavy duty wash cycle (up to 40°C) with detergent.
- Hang nappies in the sun to dry.
- Tumble dry on a low setting.
- Available: Owl, Natural Floral, Autumn & Forest.
- One Size Fits Most: 5 - 17 kgs
- PUL (Outer), Microfibre (Inserts).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product21/01/2021, By FranQuality is good, but it seems that there are TWO nappies in the pack, though it is only ONE nappy and two inners. This make it a very expensive product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.