- Natural sunflower seeds
- Raw & unsalted
- Perfect topping for bread or sprinkle over your breakfast
- Excellent source of plant-based protein
- Source of selenium & vitamin E, for skin & cell health
- High in antioxidant manganese
- Rich in heart-healthy fats
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Banting friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
- No additives or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Mix our sunflower seeds into your biscuit batter, muffin mix, or morning muesli for extra crunch. Or eat by the handful!
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Available In: 250g and 650 g.
- Sunflower Seeds (100%)
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 2444
- Protein (g): 20.8
- Carbohydrates (g): 20
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.6
- Total Fat (g): 50.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4.5
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 18.5
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 23.1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.6
- Total Sodium (mg): 9
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa and/or Bulgaria and/or China and/or EU.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.