- Raw seed mix
- Equal balance of pumpkin, sesame, sunflower & linseeds
- Sprinkle over breakfast bowls, salads, curries or add to baked treats
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of zinc, magnesium & essential fatty acids
- Pumpkin seeds have full-spectrum source of vitamin E
- Sunflower seeds are a source of selenium & vitamin E
- Sunflower seeds are high in antioxidant manganese
- Linseeds are a source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Linseeds contains all essential amino acids
- Sesame seeds are high in plant-based protein
- Sesame seeds are a source of selenium, manganese, copper, iron & phosphorus
- Source of soluble & insoluble fibre
- No additives or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Sprinkle on top of your favorite Asian dishes, make halva, and tahini at home or add to homemade sushi.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 2034
- Protein (g): 16.5
- Carbohydrates (g): 42
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.0
- Total Fat (g): 31.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.3
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 2.3
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 23.7
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 34.4
- Total Sodium (mg): 16
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of China and/or India and/or Mozambique and/or South Africa and/or Canada.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.