- Brown Thai Rice
- Perfect for daily cooking
- Low GI carbohydrate for sustained energy throughout the day
- A good source of selenium, manganese, magnesium, and vitamin B3
- Good source of fibre
- No additives, or preservatives
- Recyclable, eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Bring 1 cup of brown Thai rice, 2 ½ - 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Stir once, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 25 - 30 minutes or until water is fully absorbed.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
After opening store in an airtight container.
Nett Weight: 650 g.
Long Grain Brown Rice.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
Energy (kJ): 1488
Protein (g): 6.7
Carbohydrate (g): 79
of which Total Sugar (g): 0.0
Total Fat (g): 0.7
of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
Cholesterol (mg): 0
Dietary Fibre (g): 1.0
Sodium (mg): 0
Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
Product of Thailand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.