- Naturally gluten-free flour
- Almond flour, chickpea flour & buckwheat flour
- Great from gluten-free baking
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in baking
- Naturally gluten-free & wheat-free
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- Ideal for Banting & low-carb diets
- Use flours together or separately
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Almond Flour: Ground almonds are low GI and banting-friendly. Almonds are high in vitamin E, fibre, protein, calcium and healthy fats. Almond flour has a slightly nutty flavour that works well in baked goods, it can also be used to crumb meat and vegetables.
- Buckwheat Flour: Is higher in fibre and protein than ordinary wheat flour. Buckwheat is a good source of B vitamins and it is great for making fluffy buckwheat pancake batter or biscuits.
- Chickpea flour: Is versatile and highly nutritious flour. Use this flour to add plant-based protein, vitamins and minerals to meals. It can be used to make a batter, crumb coating or it can also be used as a thickener or binder in a range of recipes.
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in baking.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Available in 3 x 650 g.
- Almonds (Tree Nuts).
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Selection of local and imported ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.