“Butterfly” popcorn kernels
No additives or preservatives
Low fat content
A healthy, low-calorie snack
Great for movie nights
Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Top Tip: Dust your popcorn with nutritional yeast, for a yummy cheesy flavour that’s MSG-free and vegan-friendly.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our smaller bags (650 g) are bio-based bags made with non-GMO plant based-materials. Our larger (1kg) bags are 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Cover the bottom of a medium to large pan or pot with a thin layer of oil. Heat the pan over medium/high heat.
- Add 3 test popcorn kernels and cover.
- Once the test kernels start popping add the remainder of the popcorn kernels and cover.
- Once the popping stops (approximately 2 minutes) remove from heat and serve.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
Did you know? Butterfly popcorn is one of the two types of commercial popcorn on the market (the other being mushroom popcorn). Butterfly kernels pop into that typical “movie theatre popcorn” shape. They also have a more tender mouthfeel than mushroom popcorn.
- Popcorn Kernels.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1527
- Protein (g): 9.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 74
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.6
- Total Fat (g): 4.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.7
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.3
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 2.2
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.3
- Sodium (mg): 35
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/11/2021, By ReneNot all the popcorn popped, not sure why it is called butterfly popcorn, did not look different to other popcorn.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.