- Organic Tea Tree essential oil
- Fresh, earthy aroma
- 100% pure & natural
- Antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral properties
- May help kill acne-causing bacteria
- Soothes skin irritations
- May aid your body in fighting infections
- Can help defeat mildew
- May alleviate itchiness from insect bites
- May relieve dry, itchy scalp
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
There are various ways to use Faithful to Nature’s Essential Oils:
- Massage: Blend 5 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & massage in firm, sweeping strokes.
- Bath: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil into 10 ml of carrier oil & add to your bath.
- Facial steam: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Keep your face in the steam tent for 5 minutes then rinse your face with cool water.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Close your eyes, lean over the bowl & inhale until the steam cools & you stop smelling the oil.
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 9 drops of essential oil into the water of the humidifier & run overnight, or add the essential oils 2 to 3 times a day, if running continuously.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? Tea tree essential oil is made by the steam distillation of the leaves of the Tea Tree shrub.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from cats, dogs & birds.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- *Naturally occurring component of essential oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/11/2021, By Jehana few drops of Tea Tree Oil in Onion juice hide away the potent smell of fresh onion. and it is good for hair growth
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.