- Organic Frankincense essential oil
- Woody aroma with a fruity undertone
- Enhances feelings of tranquility & peace
- Believed to promote an introspective state of mind
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- May help ease the symptoms of arthritis
- Soothe inflamed skin
- Hydrates dry & mature skin
- Promotes an even complexion
- 100% pure & natural
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
There are various ways to use Faithful to Nature’s Essential Oils:
- Massage: Blend 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & massage in firm, sweeping strokes.
- Facial steam: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Keep your face in the steam tent for 5 minutes then rinse your face with cool water.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Close your eyes, lean over the bowl & inhale until the steam cools & you stop smelling the oil.
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 9 drops of essential oil into the water of the humidifier & run overnight, or add the essential oils 2 to 3 times a day, if running continuously.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? Frankincense is harvested from trees by tapping into the sap. Once the sap dries & hardens to seal the tap, it is broken off. These resins are then further refined into essential oils by steam distillation.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 5 ml.
- Boswellia neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil, Limonene*.
- *Naturally occurring component of essential oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product26/11/2023, By BevI'm obsessed by this oil, I'm never without it.27/10/2023, By BafedileMy two tone skin problems are over.26/10/2023, By SusanAnother essential oil to fall in love with. Such an awesome oil with so many benefits. Will always keep it on hand.25/10/2023, By BevOne of my favorite oils, I'm never without it.25/10/2023, By BevOne of my favorite oils, I'm never without it.23/10/2023, By NoeksFrankincense is in my top 3 essential oils. I love the beautiful woody, fresh, clean fragrance. Add a drop or 2 to my moisturisers/carrier oil at night , which is not only beneficial for your skin but the perfume clears nasal passages. Also great for diffusers. LOVE it.15/10/2023, By DillyI've been using this oil for 10 days and have seen a great improvement. Will definitely buy again when it is time to top up07/10/2023, By Inbalfantastic21/09/2023, By Gailfantastic addition to my skin care routine - little known fact that it has anti-ageing properties15/08/2023, By DeirdreGreat oil for the price. I used this to steam and alleviate a tight chest and it worked great and smells delicious. It's a subtle woody scent that calms the soul and soothes the body. Pure Frankincense is super expensive so I wouldn't use this topically but it's perfect to diffuse.12/08/2023, By AugustRoseI like this Frankincense even more because it is organic, and the price is also great.26/10/2022, By VawLovely fragrance. Value for money. Many benefits to using Frankincense oil26/10/2022, By Vaw001Lovely fragrance! Many benefits to using this oil. Value for money30/08/2021, By ClaudiaLovely frankincense oil - I'm loving the Faithful to Nature essential oils - they're really good.28/05/2021, By NoeksI can't get enough of the woody, slightly sweet aroma of frankincense. This FTN essential oil is on Exactly the same level as the Soil oil and I will definitely purchase again. I use it every night with almond carrier oil, and the aroma clears nasal passages, calms me and fills the air with a beautiful aroma. Love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.