- Brown linseeds, also known as flax seeds
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- A complete plant-based protein source
- Contains all essential amino acids
- Source of soluble & insoluble fibre
- Promotes healthy digestion
- High in omega 3 fatty acids: protect heart & brain health
- Great source of lignans: substances that help to fight disease
- Add richness & nutty flavour to bread & muesli mixes
- Naturally gluten-Free
- No additives or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Add to bread, muesli mixes, muffins, cookies & more!
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 650 g.
- Linseed (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 2208
- Protein (g): 19.8
- Carbohydrates (g): 29
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.6
- Total Fat (g): 42.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 42.2
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 7.5
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 29.6
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 27.9
- Total Sodium (mg): 28
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Canada.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.