- Natural de-hulled basmati rice
- Slightly floral flavour profile
- Recyclable, eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Please note: These seeds are dried for cooking and therefore not suitable for planting.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our smaller rice bags (650 g) are bio-based bags made with non-GMO plant based-materials. Our larger (1kg) bags are 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Bring 1 cup of rice, 2 ½ - 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Stir once, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 25 - 30 minutes or until water is fully absorbed.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Long Grain Basmati Rice.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1485
- Protein (g): 8.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 79
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.9
- Sodium (mg): <1
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product02/11/2021, By AnushkaThe rice is very good quality and tastes good, however is does not taste like basmati rice at all. It tastes like ordinary white rice.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.