- Potent, creamy and long-lasting flavours
- Low acidity is gentle on your stomach
- Delightfully aromatic
- Swiss-roasted in South Africa
- Superb quality robusta, prized in Italian coffees, deepens the flavours and provides excellent crema
- Certified organic and fair trade
- Perfectly ground for your convenience
- Moderate-strong caffeine kick
- Certified organic - Non EU Agriculture ZA-BIO-140
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 250 g
- Premium Arabica & Robusta Coffee Beans from Africa, Central and South America
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product01/08/2020, By GreenieGood31/07/2020, By Rezlathe fact that it is low in acidity is a bonus for me.
I am really enjoying it, good on the stomach!!!13/05/2020, By ShilohThis is definitely my favourite of the Fabino range, it has the most flavour and is nice and strong. Leaves a satisfying aftertaste in your mouth.08/05/2020, By OnalennaGreat coffee, I recommend01/05/2020, By KelThis is a brilliant coffee.21/04/2020, By YolandiI just love this brand of coffee and the aroma of this blend is exceptional.14/11/2019, By NoodleRich, smooth and delicious. A great way to start my day!14/09/2019, By NicholaWe love this organic, low acid, fair trade coffee - and it costs no more than a bag of filter coffee from Woolworths, for instance...but better for your body and the planet. Lovely on the taste buds too :)19/06/2019, By TeresaDelicious coffee - we have it every morning...24/04/2019, By NadiaEnjoyable coffee.14/09/2018, By MaurichaIt is coffee, it is good :)11/08/2018, By NickThis was an amazing coffee - rich, creamy and smooth. The only downside was that it only lasted a few days.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.