- Spicy and long-lasting flavours
- Low acidity is gentle on your stomach
- Deeply aromatic
- Swiss-roasted in South Africa
- Superb quality robusta, prized in Italian coffees, deepens the flavours and provides excellent crema
- Certified organic and fair trade
- Perfectly ground for your convenience
- Moderate-strong caffeine kick
- Certified organic - Non EU Agriculture ZA-BIO-140
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 250 g
- Premium Arabica & Robusta Coffee Beans from Africa, Central and South America
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/07/2018, By PaulI've been brewing this coffee in my moka pot every morning for the last two weeks, and I'm really satisfied with it. The acidity is a little high for my taste, which is the only reason I'm giving a 4/5 instead of a perfect score.
If you're put off by this coffee not being 100% Arabica, don't be. Some of the worst coffees I've ever tasted were 100% Arabica. The Fabino blend is very well balanced.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.