Efficient Microbes vs Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical probiotics are typically cultured as single-strains individually, and then freeze-dried and combined, never being exposed to a real, living world. EM does things differently, culturing lactic acid bacteria, phototrophic bacteria and yeast together at the same time; this process creates a unique blend that is more robust, remains in a live condition and works to balance your entire system.
More about Super EM:
- Not genetically modified; all species are naturally occurring
- Not chemically synthesized
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS list (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Contains no alcohol, sodium bicarbonate or charcoal
- Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours
Super EM has the following uses:
- Reduces environmental odours, noxious gases & pathogens found in animal housing (eg. horse stables) or breeding areas; this reduces health risks, disease & fly or mosquito populations.
- Helps to treat skin infections, foot infections & other topical problems in animals; also increases resistance to these health issues.
- Breaks down organic waste; improves the processing time of animal waste, reducing odours & improving manure quality.
- Extends the life of litter or hay in animal housing & breeding areas.
Super EM contains multiple species of mutually supportive microorganisms that are grown together, at body temperature, to create a robust blend of microbes that influence any environment in a positive, regenerative direction. Super EM also contains the natural beneficial by-products of the microbes’ growth cycle, including antioxidants, minerals and natural vitamins.
Super EM is rich in phototrophic bacteria, also called photosynthetic or purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB). These bacteria have powerful detoxifying and antioxidant properties, helping to re-establish a wider range of beneficial microbes in polluted and unbalanced environments (such as poor soil conditions).
Natural sugar cane molasses, purified and structured water, mineral powder, organic sea salt, wheat bran, EM Plus Mother Culture
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi. bifidum, Bi. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. buchneri, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, R. sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.